- Slv2 is a host library to simplify the discovery, loading, and use of lv2 plugins (http://lv2plug.in). slv2 is written in standard c99, and depends only on the redland rdf library (http://librdf.org). it should be portable to any system with redland, and is tested on various gnu/linux distributions (often), and macos x (occasionally). the data (rdf) and code (shared library) functionality in slv2 is strictly separated so it is simple to control where each is used (e.g. it is possible to discover/investigate plugins and related data without loading any shared libraries, avoiding the associated risks). the slv2 documentation is broken into several pages: slv2_world - global library initialisation, state, plugin discovery, etc. slv2_util - generally useful utility functions slv2_collections - collections of values (literals and uris) and objects slv2_data - access to plugin rdf data slv2_library - access to plugin shared libraries
- Ordered collections of typed values which are fast for random access by index (i.e.
- These functions work exclusively with the plugin's rdf data, they do not access the plugin's shared library in any way.
- An slv2instance is an instantiated slv2plugin (ie a loaded dynamic library).
- Convert a full uri to a local path pp.
- The 'world' represents all library state, and the data found in bundles' manifest.ttl (ie it is an in-memory index of all things lv2 found).