- Display soqt library configuration
- The soqt class takes care of qt initialization and event dispatching. this is the 'application-wide' class with solely static methods handling initialization and event processing tasks. you must use this class in any application built on top of the soqt library.
- The soqtcomponent class is the base class for all gui components.
- The soqtconstrainedviewer class is the superclass for viewers with constrains on the viewpoint. this abstract viewer class adds new methods to keep the camera in an upright position according to some arbitrary up-direction. the up-direction can be decided by either the application programmer (by using soqtconstrainedviewer::setupdirection()) or the end-user, through interaction mechanisms defined by the subclasses.
- The soqtcursor class is used to set cursors for gui components. the class provides both a set of pre-defined cursor shapes, aswell as the option to use custom bitmap graphics.
- The soqtcursor::customcursor class is used to specify bitmap data for soqtcursor custom cursors.
- The soqtdevice class is the base class for the translation devices. the soqt device classes provide glue functionality for translating native gui events from the underlying toolkit to inventor scenegraph soevent events.
- The soqtfullviewer class adds some user interface components to the viewer canvas. the soqtfullviewer is an abstract viewer class which extends it's superclass (the basic soqtviewer class) with two major user interface additions:
- The soqtglwidget class manages opengl contexts. this is the basic, abstract component class which sets up an opengl canvas for its subclasses.
- The soqtkeyboard class is the keyboard input device abstraction. the soqtkeyboard class is the glue between native keyboard handling and keyboard interaction with the inventor scenegraph.
- The soqtmouse class is the mouse input device abstraction. the soqtmouse class is the glue between native mouse handling and mouse interaction in the inventor scenegraph.
- The soqtobject class is the common superclass for all soqt component classes. the purpose of making this class the superclass of all soqt device, component and viewer classes is to be able to do run-time type checking of the soqt objects.
- The soqtplaneviewer class is for examining 3d models by moving the camera in orthogonal planes. the soqtplaneviewer is a viewer that is useful for 'cad-style' applications, where you want the end-user to examine your model with the viewpoint set from one of the three principal axes.
- The soqtrenderarea class adds scenegraph handling and event management. the soqtrenderarea class is a component that adds scenegraph management and input device event handling to the soqtglwidget component.
- Qt components -
- Qt device classes -
- Miscellaneous classes -
- Qt viewer components -